Falafel kerfuffle

An 80-year-old man collapsed in Petach Tikvah after a falafel (fried chickpea ball) got stuck in his lungs. Two passing paramedics tried CPR, the Heimlich Maneuver, fluids, and a respirator, to restore the man’s pulse. Finally, they used an intracanal tube, removed the falafel, and his pulse returned.

https://israelrescue.org/blog/older-petach-tikvah-man-chokes-on-falafel-successfully-resuscitated-by-first-responders-who-were-passing-by/

This entry was posted in The Jewish State. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.